Our code of conduct sets out the ethical framework of our activities by detailing our commitment to work ethically, responsibly and openly with others.
The code of conduct is an important part of our Mission & Values, where we highlight principles and standards for our business conduct. The code guides our behaviour and helps us to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, the ethical handling of conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure of reports and documents that Indomin files with or submits to relevant authorities, and in other public communications.
- Compliance with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Prompt internal reporting to the appropriate person or persons identified in this Code.
- Accountability for adherence to this Code.
Our Code of Conduct expresses the principles of our business ethics and is intended to assist all directors, officers and employees to meet the highest standards of personal and professional integrity. Strict adherence to the provisions of this Code is a condition of employment.